GeNetX™ Preset Viewer
If you are running Windows XP Service Pack 2, you may encounter an error
when attempting to run this program. See the Microsoft knowledge base
Illegal System DLL Relocation for a possible solution.
- Fixed case in which GenEdit program install directory exists, but configuration
file does not. This happens especially with old versions of GenEdit.
- Added more detail to config file error messages.
- Removed failure check on I/O stream that may cause
invalid failure returns on some systems.
- Check for U.S. decimal separator in config file
rather than using default locality separator.
- A bug that prevented the display information for expression pedal, LFOs,
and other modifiers has been fixed.
- Added improved formatting for more efficient viewing and printing.
Matches the formatting used in the online version of the program.
- "Save as..." saves as text or HTML instead of text or RTF.
- Right click "View..." option from Windows desktop and explorer
for GeNetX™ preset files.
- Some patches that were automatically converted between devices
by DigiTech's site leave an invalid link in the preset file.
This version checks for this error, displays a message about it,
and displays the remainder of the preset with only the invalid
- Fixed a problem in which error message occurred when modifier
links are used along with custom amp and cab models.
- Enabled the maximize button on the title bar.
- Loosened check for invalid channel numbers since DigiTech may use what
appear to be invalid channel numbers in some cases.
- Fixed icon placement selections in the installation program.